Today I found a really nice embossing folder and needed to try it out when I came home.

Using watercolor and ended with a few splashes too 🙂 I will definitely play around some more with it.

The paper is aquarelpaper (actually you can use it as a postcard too) 300 g/m2.

In the beginning I didn’t like the paper with so much structure but now I think that it’s great for getting some really nice effects.



Watercolor experiment #1

I just started the new year with this little project. I finally want to actually play around more with watercolors and thought this might be a nice way to do so.

Using an embossing mall and some cold pressed paper. The colors are from Winsor Newton. First time using them and I can say that I like the colors.

I didn’t keep good track on the good shading yet, because I am mainly focused on the way how the color works on this paper. It’s still a learning process for me 🙂

This time I just use the color on dry paper, makes it easier for me to keep them separated from each other.

Watercolor experiment #1